The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) are made between ShrotaHouse (hereinafter referred to as the “Developer”) and the website users and visitors (hereinafter referred to as the “User”). These Terms govern the User’s use of the following http://www.shrotahouse.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Product”). The Product is owned and operated by ShrotaHouse. The Developer and the User shall collectively be referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party”.
Terms and Conditions
1. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Site is the Developer’s proprietary property and all source code, functionality, databases, software, designs, graphics, text on the Site and the trademarks, logos, and other marks (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) are owned by or licensed to the Developer and are protected by copyright, trademark and patent laws and other intellectual property rights and laws of the Karnataka, India, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Content shall not be reproduced, copied, distributed, sourced, sold, or exploited without prior a written agreement by the Developer.
- The User’s eligibility to use the site is limited to the license of use of certain permissible portions of the Site, which can be downloaded, copied, printed, or sourced.
- The User may not use the Content for any purpose other than in accordance with the license that is provided under this clause, and this license to utilize the Content terminates upon the termination.
2. Limitation of Liability
- The Developer shall hereby expressly exclude any liability, to the maximum permissible extent under the law, in relation to loss of data, interference in the User’s business, or any damages which are incidental to or arise from such loss of data or interference in business.
- The Developer shall not be liable, to the maximum permissible extent under the law, for any damage, loss, incurrence including legal costs and expenses, whether direct or indirect in connection with the User’s use of the Product or the Content.
- The Product and the Content are provided for general information only and may be modified or changed by the Developer at any time without prior notice.
- The User shall accept and acknowledge that the Content may contain errors, mistakes, and inaccuracies.
- The User’s use of the Product and the Content shall entirely be at the User’s risk. The User shall be responsible to ensure that any information, services, or details available through the Product or the Content suit the User’s particular purpose.
- Neither the Developer, nor any third parties, provide any guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, merchantability, or legality for a particular purpose of the Product or the Content.
- The Developer shall hereby expressly exclude all warranties, terms, and representations, to the maximum permissible extent under the law (whether express or implied) except for those outlined in these Terms.
- The Developer reserves the right to immediately terminate these Terms at any time, with or without cause.
- The Developer specifically reserves the right to terminate these Terms if the User breaches these Terms in any manner whatsoever.
- If the Product ceases to operate for any reason, these Terms shall be automatically terminated.
- If the User has a registered account with the Product, the User reserves the right to terminate the Terms for any reason by contacting the Developer and requesting for removal of subscription or termination.
- Upon termination of these Terms, any provisions which would by their nature survive termination shall remain in full force and effect, including but not limited to the “Limitation of Liability” clause.
- Upon termination of the Terms, the User shall cease reproducing, advertising, marketing, and distributing any material or information pertaining to the Products or the Content immediately.
4. Privacy and Security
- The User shall agree not to use the Product or the Content for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause.
- The User shall agree not to use the Product or the Content in any way that could bring damage to the Product, the Content, or services and business.
- The User further agrees not to use the Product or the Items:
- to harass, abuse, or threaten any other person or to otherwise violate any other person’s legal rights;
- to violate any intellectual property rights of the Developer’s or any third party;
- to upload or disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- to commit any kind of fraud;
- to engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes;
- to publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- to publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hatred, bullying, harassment, or discrimination towards any person, or community or to launch any dangerous organizations;
- to unlawfully gather information about others;
- to reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Product;
- to violate the security of the Product or Content through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference with any host, user, or network.
5. Product or Content Modification
- The User shall acknowledge and agree that it is the Developer’s sole discretion to modify, delete, or update the Content or the Product at any time.
- The User shall acknowledge, agree, and accept that the Product or the Content and their related services may be unavailable from time to time (whether it is unavailable due to maintenance or for any other reason).
The User hereby agrees to indemnify the Developer including all the Developer’s assigns and representative, and the User shall agree to defend the Developer and to hold the Developer harmless in relation to any claim, lawsuit, liabilities, or expenses (including legal costs) which may arise from or relate to the User’s use, misuse or misinterpretation of the Product or the Content. The User shall agree that the choice of legal representation and the participation in a legal proceeding is to the Developer’s sole discretion.
- Assignability: Neither Party may assign the Terms or the rights and obligations thereunder to any third party without the prior express written approval of the other Party which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- Notices: Any notice required to be given to you shall be delivered by certified mail, personal delivery, or overnight delivery paid for by the Company.
- Modification: No modification of the Terms shall be made unless in writing, signed by both Parties.
- Severability: If any term, clause, or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, all other terms will remain in full force and effect until the termination.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed following the laws of the Karnataka, India. If the disputes under this Agreement cannot be resolved by Arbitration, they shall be resolved by litigation in the courts of the Karnataka, India including the federal courts therein, and the Parties all consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to it.
- Legal and Binding Terms and Conditions: The Terms are legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. The Terms may be considered and is legal and binding in the Karnataka, India. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to consider these Terms.
If you want to contact us:
Visit us at http://www.shrotahouse.com
Write to us at http://www.shrotahouse.com/contact/