- “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Service(s)” means online and offline interactive activities, product sale and consultations “Subscriber” means the natural or legal person that has subscribed to the Service(s) by agreeing to the Terms.
- “Terms” means the binding contract between Company and You which governs the access and use of the Service(s) by You.
- “You” and “Your” means an identified or identifiable natural person whose Personal Data Company processes as a Controller.
2. Data Collection
You directly provide the Company with most of the data. Company collects Personal Data from You when You:
- register for independent events or a series of events
- register for membership
- participate in any event through videos or in person
- share your photographs or videos for promotion and/or website content
3. Processing of Personal Data
- The Company processes Your Personal Data to understand your interests, age group, location and contact information in order to best proceed with the company deliverables and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Company will normally collect Personal Data from You only where it needs it to perform a contract with You, where the processing is in Company’s legitimate interests and not overridden by Your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where Company has Your consent. In some cases, the Company may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from You.
- If Company processes Personal Data with reliance on Your consent, You may withdraw Your consent at any time.
4. Sharing of Personal Data
- You acknowledge that Company will share Your Personal Data with its group companies and third-party service providers so that they may offer You Company’s Service(s) and/or to send information or updates to the Service(s) if You are a Subscriber.
- When Company processes Your order where You are a Subscriber, it may send Your Personal Data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchase.
- Company does not share Personal Data with third parties unless legally required to do so.
5. Retention of Personal Data
- Company retains the Personal Data collected where an ongoing legitimate business requires retention of such Personal Data.
- In the absence of a need to retain Personal Data, Company will either delete or aggregate it or, if this is not possible then Company will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. Security of Personal Data
Company uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that it collects and processes. The measures Company uses are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing Your Personal Data. If you have questions about the security of your Personal Data, please contact us immediately as described in this Policy.
- Company keeps this Policy under regular review and may update this webpage at any time. This Policy may be amended at any time and You shall be notified only if there are material changes to this Policy.
- If You have any questions about this Policy please contact Company at http://www.shrotahouse.com/contact